Sleep all...sleep all day!!!

Musings of a Somnambulist Nocturnal

Sunday, January 30, 2005

 

Frustrated with HTML!!!

I really hate this, but I couldn't fix my blog. I had been working on some Java script on to my page and probably add some nice-looking tagboards at one side, but I just couldn't figure how come I always got these error messages. This is why I hate HTML tags so much!!! I'm never going to make a good one unless somebody in Blogspot could teach me how to..Well, I'm a really frustrated webpage designer now. If I had the all the time in the world to find out more creative and techie ways to animate my personal space, I would have spent it doing so. Just look at this page,gucci handbags the only saving grace is probably the Harbour Design (and well...some of my interesting recount of everyday life experience..haha!) I'd love to put photos and links to my friends' individual blogs. the 'img src' thing don't seem to work whenever I do HTML editing...this is really pathetic...I can't believe I created a post out of my frustration to make blog designs...Oh well...

Comments:
dude, maraming ready made templates online. ;)

thanks for dropping by my blog!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   August 2006   September 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]