Sleep all...sleep all day!!!

Musings of a Somnambulist Nocturnal

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

 

When there's no life experience to write about...

If I run out of random topics to discuss, I surely think that this is the best way to fill in the void...


1.The emotion I tend 2 hide d most: Bitterness
2.When I'm happy, I need: to dance in the living room
3.When I'm sad, I need: to spend few minutes on my own
4.When I'm sentimental, I need: to write on my journal or listen to India Arie's music
5.When I'm in love i need: to tell the person what that magical feeling is (hehe!)
6.I would jump up&down and shout w/joy right now if someone told me: "you're joining the Amazing
Race!" or "you won in the Lottery!"
7.The last time I cried was: hmm..can't remember, may be a long time ago
8. Moment in my life when my emotions froze and I felt absolutely nothing: When I got booted off the
previous management program in another company (I guess during the first few hours when this was announced to the class).
9.People who genuinely make me happy: My friends (from highschool, college,and work), my family, and our baby nephew
10.Something that makes me happy: Lounging at a cozy coffee shop..just sipping my latte and reading a great literary piece
11.Someone or something that made me laugh this week: That rumor about Gretchen's being banned from the RCBC Plaza. haha! that was funny whether or not there's truth to it.
12.Ur Good Luck Charm: I don't have one..just my positive outlook
13.Person You Hate Most: I can't think of any..somebody ticks me off, but I don't really hate the person.
14.On your desk: PC, my organizer, policy binders, fone, CDs, books, water bottle, disinfectant,pens,
and other stationery
15.gucci bags
HAVE YOU EVER
1.Kissed ur cousin: yeah
2.Ran away: sort of... for an entire day only..for parents of a recent high school grad, it was a great deal
3. Pictured ur crush naked: who doesn't anyway?
4.Cried when someone died: yes
5.Done something embarrassing: I got lots of those, but in grade school,I farted when we were
doing the Stations of the Cross. My friends and my titas heard it, and they couldn't contain their
laughter. haha!
6.Done a drug: nope to dope!
7. Cried in school: Yes, for a school play

W/ THE OPPOSITE SEX:
1.What do u notice first: the face and (alright let's be safe here) the midsection and the surrounding area..haha!
2.Last person u slow danced with: I can't remember. hehe!
3.Worst Question To Ask: Who do you tell when you love someone? (i can't think of a good one)

THE LAST TIME U...
1.Showered: this morning
2.Stepped outside: 7:30AM
3.Kissed someone: tagal na ;p
4.Chilled out with someone you like: Fishing!
5.Ate something your tastebuds disagreed with: Yesterday, i did.was that food? haha!

WHO
1.Makes u laugh the most: Anj!!! EHS and my highschool kada. =)
2.Makes u smile: endearing people (i can't single out)
3.Can make u feel better? my friends
4. Who annoys u? i can't mention the person's
name here, but my friends at work know



1. SCHOOLS YOU'VE ATTENDED?
- Sacred Heart, UP Diliman

2. WHAT IS THE WALLPAPER ON YOUR CELL
PHONE?
- Sampras our dog's pic

3. DID YOU GET ENOUGH SLEEP LAST NIGHT?
- uhmm..last weekend, like six days ago

4. FIRST THING YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THIS
MORNING WHEN YOU WOKE UP?
- f*ck!!! umaga na??!!!!

5. WHAT DO YOU HAVE HANDY AT YOUR
BEDSIDE?
- haha! some candles, incense, and a book

6. EVER TRIED TO SKIP MEALS?
- lotsa times

7. GRILLED OR FRIED?
- indifferent

8. WHAT MAKES YOU UNIQUE FROM OTHER
PEOPLE?
- I do have an impeccable taste in Music (this
makes me different from about 90% of the world's
population)
- I can control my emotions during tumultuous
moments, but not when somebody else tries to
rearrange my stuff

9. WHAT ADVICE WOULD YOU GIVE TO
YOURSELF TODAY?
- Be more focused! haha!

10. GIVEN A CHANCE TO GO ON NATIONAL
TV, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
- Join the Amazing Race

11. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE HOUSEHOLD
APPLIANCE WHO HAS A MIND OF ITS OWN
TO FOLLOW YOUR ORDERS, WHICH WOULD
YOU CHOOSE?
- Ref

12. ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK?
- not really...

13.FAVORITE HANGOUT?
- clubs, coffee place

14. WHATS YOUR BEST PICK-UP LINE?
- i dont use pick up lines

15. 3 THINGS YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT?
- loved ones, friends, money!hehehe

16. YOU'RE A LIFELESS OBJECT FOR A DAY,
WHAT WOULD YOU BE?
- underwear!hehehe

17. FIRST THING YOU WILL BUY IF GIVEN 1
THOUSAND DOLLARS?
- Get a new PDA,celebrate with my family, invest
the rest

18. FAVORITE SONG WHEN YOU'RE SLEEPY?
- Chillout

19. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF?
- Becoming a walking failure

20. ARE YOU WILLING NOT TO TAKE A BATH
FOR ONE DAY?
- no way!

21. TO RECEIVE?
- free pampering? why not? hehe!

22. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
- Marlon, Lon

23. FIRST THING YOU'LL SAVE IN A FIRE?
- a life

24. YOUR EYE COLOR?
- dark brown

25. WHAT ARE THE THINGS YOU ALWAYS
CARRY?
- my bag and my fone

26.SHOWBIZ OR POLITICS?
- i guess both for the humor =)

27. WHAT DID YOU WANNA BE WHEN YOU
WERE A KID?
- doctor

28. WHAT DO YOU USUALLY DO WHEN THE
CLOCK TURNS 7? Get my ass off my bed

29. THE COLOR OF YOUR BEDSHEET?
- Multi-color, but blue seems the dominant color

30. GIVE JUST 1 FAVORITE SONG?
- What the world needs now is Love =) by Burt
Bacharach

31. WHERE WERE YOU AT YOUR FIRST KISS?
- I don't even remember. School may be!

32. WHEN THE LAST TIME YOU KISS YOUR
MOM?
- hay..new year's..hehe

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   August 2006   September 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]