Sleep all...sleep all day!!!

Musings of a Somnambulist Nocturnal

Monday, February 14, 2005

 

A Bloody Valentine

I was pounding my keyboard and was discreetly completing this online multiple intelligence test (yeah..the one found in tickle) when I felt the impact of the explosion. The exact spot was about three blocks away from our office building...(I work at the 15th floor of the 6750 building gucci handbags and about two or three buses exploded at the MRT Ayala Station Bus stop, this according to the building security attendants.)

I dunno, I was really shaking when I heard about the news. That was because I really planned to leave the office early (around 7), and board the MRT but for some reason, I felt that the Tickle test was interesting, so I just went on with it.

Few minutes after, we all heard a thunder-like sound, but felt weird because it wasn't even about to rain. Anyway, about 15 minutes after, Security disseminated the information and activated the communication tree to check on everybody's whereabouts.

Oh Lord, I'm really really thankful that my leaving the office early didn't happen as I initially planned it, but I really simpathize with the victims' loved ones.

Let's all pray for eternal repose of the souls of those who perished and the early recovery of the innocents who were badly injured.

These heartless criminals deserve the wrath of the Heavens for this devilish act!

Comments:
O_O!!! oh my! Buti na lang! You take care ha! Was still at the office too when I heard the news..
 
Oo nga eh. pero i was calling you din last night kse baka mamaya napadaan ka dun sa place, pero you were not answering my call eh.

Anyway, at least we're all safe.

Take extra care pa rin!
 
u were calling? san landline? la naman ako nareceive sa cel ko..
 
bes, buti na lang u dint leave early like u planned. thank god. i'm so happy. i dint know u were stil at work. as for me, im getting transferred to another acct so, until then, i'm on forced leave. i miss u. so much :-*
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   August 2006   September 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]