Sleep all...sleep all day!!!

Musings of a Somnambulist Nocturnal

Monday, February 28, 2005

 

Musikarera!!!

Step 1: Get your playlist together, put it on random, and play!Step 2: Pick your favorite lines from the first 25 songs that play!Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song the lines come from!Step 4: Cross out the songs when someone guesses correctly! - This I'd rather italicize (di marunong magHTML)

1. And when the tears you cry / Are all you can believe / Just give these loving arms a try Have A Little Faith In Me ~ John Hiatt (could be Jewel or Mandy Moore)
2. Half time goes by/Suddenly you're wise/Another blink of an eye/67 is gone/The sun is getting high/We're moving on... One Hundred Years ~ Five For Fighting
3. Remember compliments you receive/Forget the insults/If you succeed in doing this tell me how. The Sunscreen Song (Everybody's Free To Wear Sunscreen) ~ Baz Luhrmann
4. Where is your logic?/Who do you need?/Where can you turn in your delicate time of need? Turn Off The Lights ~ Nelly Furtado
5.Starting from your head down to your toes you are, so beautiful / You are everything (everything, everything) I need / Tonight, I'm gonna make love to every part of you / And it's gonna be so intense gucci bags
6. She's a white dove / An angel in disguise/ She fell in love with a man/ But this man won't give back her love/ So this is her cry
7. You think I’d leave your side baby?/You know me better than that/You think I’d leave down when your down on your knees?/ I wouldn’t do that By Your Side ~ Sade
8. I remember we were driving driving in your car/The speed so fast I felt like I was drunk/City lights lay out before us/And your arm felt nice wrapped ’round my shoulder/And I had a feeling that I belonged Fast Car ~ Tracy Chapman
9. Space may be the final frontier/But it’s made in a hollywood basement/Cobain can you hear the spheres/Singing songs off station to station Californication ~ Red, Hot, Chilli Peppers
10. So you're walkin on the edge/and you wait your turn to fall/but you're so far gone/that you don't see the hands upheld to catch you If I Am ~ Nine Days
11. Things are lookin' up for me now/Seems like Karma's makin' its rounds/Its my turn now, won't be held down no/Karma's gonna visit you too/You gotta pay for the things you put me through/I hope you do (I hope you do, i hope you do...) Girl From The Gutter ~ Kina
12. Fragile as a leaf in autumn/Just fallin’ to the ground/Without a sound
13.You live in a church/Where you sleep with voodoo dolls/And you won’t give up the search/For the ghosts in the halls Building A Mystery ~ Sarah McLachlan
14. It wasn't my intention to mislead you/It never should have been this way/What can I say
15. So little time/Try to understand that I'm/Trying to make a move just to stay in the game/ Try to stay awake and remember my name Everybody's Changing ~ Keane16. Since we've been together/Loving you forever/Is what I need
17. It’s a damn cold night/Trying to figure out this life/Won’t you, take me by the hand, take me somewhere new? I'm With You ~ Avril Lavigne
18. Ah, I’ve just got to have her, have her now/I’ve got to get closer but I don’t know how/She makes me nervous and makes me scared Sussudio ~ Phil Collins
19.Trying to catch your heart/Is like trying to catch a star/So many people love you baby/That must be what you are Waiting for a Star to Fall ~ Boy Meets Girl
20.Well, I’ve been afraid of changing ’cause I built my life around you/But time makes you bolder even children get older/I’m getting older, too Landslide ~ Stevie Nicks / Fleetwood Mac / Smashing Pumpkins, etc.
21. Tell me all your thoughts on god? /Tell me am I very far? Counting Blue Cars ~ Dishwalla
22. Nobody said it was easy/Oh it’s such a shame for us to part/Nobody said it was easy/No one ever said that it would be this hard
23. They call her name at 7:30/I pace around the parking lot/Then I walk down to buy her flowers/And sell some gifts that I got/Can’t you see
24. These tears I’ve cried/I’ve cried 1000 oceans/And if it seems I’m floating/In the darkness
25. I got exactly what I asked for/Wanted it so badly/Running, rushing back for more/I suffered fools so gladly

Comments:
8. Fast Car by Tracy Chapman
9. Californication by Red Hot Chili Peppers
18. Sussudio by Phil Collins
19. Waiting for a Star to Fall by Boy Meets Girl
20. Landslide by Fleetwood Mac (or it could be the remakes you're listening to, apparently there've been many!)
21. Counting Blue Cars by Dishwalla

Dang, 6 out of 25 lang! :-(

(dropped by your blog from McVie's)
 
Hi Lon! Bakit ka nagpalit ng blog?

-Anna
 
1. Have a little faith in me (John Hiatt)
2. 100 Years (Five for Fighting)
3. Wear Sunscreen (I dont remember who it's by though)
4. Turn off the lights (Nelly Furtado)
10. If I am (Nine Days)
11. Girl from the gutter (Kina)
17. I'm with you (Avril Lavigne)
 
Kalahati na lang. They correctly guessed 13 song titles already. =)
 
i tried to answer as much as i could but a lot of them are tricky! lol
 
ooh! eto pa! hehe
7. By yourside (sade) (meron kang mp3 nito? pwedeng makahingi? pleeease? :P matagal ko na kse shang hinahanap e hehe)
13. Building a mystery (s. mclachlan)
15. Everybody's Changing (keane) (figured this one out cus my friend was listening to it lol)
 
Yes. I do have the mp3 of By Your Side. I love Sade's music. It's both sensual and hypnotic =)
 
pa-share naman ng mp3 hehe
 
oh yeah... i guess i should've given you my email addy hehe
e_glenda@hotmail.com
 
wala na bang ibang sagot???mwehehe! =)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   August 2006   September 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]