Sleep all...sleep all day!!!

Musings of a Somnambulist Nocturnal

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

 

On track of my fitness goals

First time in a couple of weeks, I got back to pumping iron (hmm...sounds so macho...haha!) again. It's actually my first try @ Gold's and my work out went well (parang my interview went well naman...haha!). I was just too overwhelmed with the number of strange looking machines they have, and it took me a while to figure out what to use. This is surely is the best I've gone to so far, but I miss Arena since I have worked out in this QC gym for more than a year. I went to Slimmer's, but the floor is too jam-packed during the hours of 6-9 in the evening, and gucci handbags it would often take me at least 2 hours to complete my routine since there was a lot of waiting for my turn needed. The Discovery (gym and) Spa was fine (tried this when Fria and my other friends checked in sometime March last year), but there's nothing really special (parang Slimmer's with fewer clients), so I didn't inquire about the services and rates.

Anyway, I was surprised to see Joey, our former Mat Science instructor at Arena, to be conducting Mat Science and Pilates classes @ Gold's. Probably the last time I saw this guy was in the summer of '04 when I still had much time to attend his Tuesday evening and late Saturday morning classes. Well, after months of attending Mat Science, Pilates and Yoga (miss doing this with Kat @ Fritz's class in Arena), I have become more flexible and I'm proud to say that my midsection is now toned. However, sad to think that I can't still reach my toes whenever I try to. lolz!

Well, I plan to go back Friday morning again and think if I can join the scheduled group exercises. I promise to be on track of my work out and pursue my weight gain and strength training goal (I stopped for a number of months and worked on my core-building). I swear I'll come up with a work-out journal this weekend so I could properly track my fitness goals. hehe!!! =)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   August 2006   September 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]