Sleep all...sleep all day!!!

Musings of a Somnambulist Nocturnal

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

 

Random Blurbs

1. Work's been friggin 'crazy! I exchanged flaming emails with several managers for a lot of relocation issues. I won't dare describe it in detail because I believe some people in the office have been cyber-lurking. Anyway, it was good that I proactively liaised to present the case of my team, and it was such an amazing thing to accomplish. Now, the bosses understand the situation and have set their expectations based on more realistic scenarios. Kasi naman!!!

2. A teammate has decided to leave the company to finally accept a far more fruitful and exciting managerial career. When will this opportunity come in to my life? (haha!!!)

3. I experienced one hellish morning as I made a 2-hour trip from the calm suburbs of Nova to the usually frantic locale of Makati. Talk about getting stressed prior to starting my work day. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. "Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!" happens to be the usual response of a former Japan-based counterpart to another Manila-based work colleague. It was so hilarious, I didn't know they even exchanged blows through internal messaging system. haha!

5. Czar Galvez was eliminated from American Idol 4. Sayang talaga!I guess she was really vulnerable because she was one of the seniors who sounded like another promising "Whitney" and I believe the judges and the producers were clearly rooting for younger singers with gucci handbags fresher performance styles. So now, here are my top bets: Lindsey Cardinale (the girl who sang "Standing Right Here Next to Me" at the New Orleans audition...reminds us so much of Kathy Troccoli), Constantine Maroulis (he sounded like the lead vocals for The Calling), David Brown (the Soul/Gospel performer from New Orleans), and Anwar (the guy in Bob Marley dreadlocks). They don't do the typical "belt-it-out-till-your-lungs-burst" singing, but no one can deny the fact that their very peerless talent makes them stand out from the rest!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   August 2006   September 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]