Sleep all...sleep all day!!!

Musings of a Somnambulist Nocturnal

Saturday, February 26, 2005

 

When Boredome Hits Me Hard

What is ur name??- Marlon
What color of pants are u wearing right now?- Dark Overhauled blue (bench ito!)
What songs are u listening rite now?- "Hari Ng Sablay" by Sugarfree
What are the last digits of your phone number?- globe: 87
If you were a crayon, what color would you want to be?- Spring Green (haha! knew this color from house painting project '04)

Where do you want to go on your honeymoon?- New Zealand or in some nice island paradise in the Philippines
Who do you want to spent the rest of ur life with?- Haven't found the one yet.
How is the weather right now?- It's good..getting warmer as summer approaches
Last person u talked to on the phone?- Ken

What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?- the face of course
How are you today?- My back aches a little
Your fave drink?- Mostly tropical fruit shakes
Alcoholic?- no. am a social drinker
How do you eat an Oreo?- i bite it (no dunkin' and lickin' the filling)

Fave sport?- I'm starting to love extreme sports. Now I enjoy wall climbing
What makes u happy?- hearing my favorite music play, getting a good night's sleep, taking photos, beach bumming while enjoying a spectacular sunset, being with my family, and sometimes partying with friends (so it's basically life's simple pleasures)
Hair colour?- Black
Eye colour?- black
What do you love to do?- I love singing in the shower (I'm this flimsy! haha!)

Have you ever won any special awards?- Yeah in school..it's been a while though
Fave music?- Easy listening, quiet storm, acid jazz, world music, soul, some house music
Fave food?- Sobrang masarap na sinigang and adobo

Fave day of the year?- I don't have any..each payday maybe (ehehe!)
Fave month?- Probably March or April
Are you shy to ask someone out?- Depends on who I ask to go on a date or hang out with me gucci handbags
What the stupidest thing you ever done?- I tend to forget stupid acts I did in the past.

On the phone or meet in person ?- I'm not a phone person, so I prefer to meet in person
Summer or winter?- As if we have winter (do I have a choice?)...
Hugs or kisses?- Both na lang
Living arrangement?- I live with my parents, though I sometimes think of renting my own place

Worst feeling in the world?- Feeling alone and nostalgic at the same time.
What is the first thing you think of when u wake up in the morning?- What time it is
The last thing you've purchased?- Boxers @ Mossimo
What things most matter in life?- Genuine happiness and peace of mind (things that are priceless)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   August 2006   September 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]