Sleep all...sleep all day!!!

Musings of a Somnambulist Nocturnal

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

 

When thoughts simply get mixed up

I'm sleepy, pero I'm hungry.

My gums are swollen. Masakit, but I can endure the pain.

I've mixed emotions as I look forward to the Holy Week break - anxiety (for not finishing all the work before I finally take a leave) and gucci handbags excitement (of getting more hours of sleep, watching DVDs, and basking under the summer sun~obvious na bitin ang Punta Fuego escapade last weekend!!!).

Launchcast is one great technological wonder!!! Finally, I got company on lonely worknights (yes, we extend business past the twilight).

I'm feeling senti, it made me sing Jet's "Look What You've Done."

Take my photo off the wall
If it just won't sing for you
'Cause all that's left has gone away
And there's nothing there for you to prove

Oh, look what you've done
You've made a fool of everyone
Oh well, it seems likes such fun
Until you lose what you had won

Give me back my point of view
'Cause I just can't think for you
I can hardly hear you say
What should I do, well you choose

Oh, look what you've done
You've made a fool of everyone
Oh well, it seems likes such fun
Until you lose what you had won

Oh, look what you've done
You've made a fool of everyone
A fool of everyone
A fool of everyone

Take my photo off the wall
If it just won't sing for you
'Cause all that's left has gone away
And there's nothing there for you to do

Oh, look what you've done
You've made a fool of everyone
Oh well, it seems likes such fun
Until you lose what you had won

Oh, look what you've done
You've made a fool of everyone
A fool of everyone
A fool of everyone

Somebody drag me to the beach!!! =)

Speaking of which (turo sa taas), our planning for another team building activity is both exhausting and thrilling. I keep my toes crossed as we all await for the leadership team's approval of our initial plan to hold this in Galera. I just badly need to experience the serene and clear waters of Sabang!


Comments:
hmph. tis a good thing u are on leave cos of the holy weeek. as for me.. slave to the world!!!! LOL :D
oh well.
miss u best!!!
ur birthday's coming up!!!
 
ganun talaga. pero okay lang naman yun for you kse di ba you were on break for weeks before you got into the new account. Anyway, di ko pa rin talaga sure kung makakaalis ako ngayong Holy Week. Still hoping...=)
 
This week, I am swamped with school work. Putang inang paking shet.
 
Paloys, congratulations in advance...Isa ka ng ganap na Master of Arts (in Econ)!!! =) konting tiis na lang. hehe!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   August 2006   September 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]