Sleep all...sleep all day!!!

Musings of a Somnambulist Nocturnal

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

 

I'm just sleep deprived

What I really hate about the past nights is that I don't get to sleep much. I'm just so saddened by this realization of having foregone all the good benefits of sleeping soundly. Experts say that we need at least 7-8 hours of sleep at night to allow the mind and body to recuperate from intense mental and gucci bags physical activities during the day. This allows us to be more mindful and less irritable. Furthermore, it's the mind's outlet for dreaming, which surprisingly, is essential for healthy living. How I wish I have all the time in the world to (quoting the Curbside Prophet Mraz) "sleep all...sleep all day!"
Sleep deprivation has dramatically become a lifestyle. With so much to do, I can't help but stay up really late at night. I dunno, may be it's just paranoia...


<<<(HILIK by Angela Danila, ca 2004)

Picture taken from Anj's suite/receiving area (haha!) onboard the rusty and ghastly NN back to Manila...Man, I surely miss those days ^^


Comments:
As you are complaining about having so much to do, my complaint, as I finish my degree, is that I have nothing to do. Crap.
 
awwwww u poor kid *hugs*..feel better.i kinna feel the same these days.i have work n then its exam week.got 2 hrs of sleep before my anatomy finals n then i had to work at 4-11 in the evening.crap..ah i feel like crap.anyway.....stress is stress.what can we all do.life is a bytch :D

yeah im goin to bora in july. im in the philippines from may to july :D

-dea :D
 
waw! our NN "Golden Lotus" Suite!!! Patok pictures ko dito ah! =) Syet gusto ko na ulit mag- Cebu!
 
Paloys, CONGRATULATIONS that you made it through Grad School!!!

Dea, just pray that El Nino is extended till those usually rainy months =)

Anj, of course, miss ko na rin ang pagpunta jan sa Cebu. Pero gusto ko talaga maexperience ang mga resorts in Mactan. hehe! =)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   August 2006   September 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]