Sleep all...sleep all day!!!

Musings of a Somnambulist Nocturnal

Sunday, May 29, 2005

 

AI Madness...

This really was. There wasn't a single episode that I got to watch AI in full. So I made sure that I'd do on the last two shows of the season when Carrie and Bo battled it out for the title. I was a bit disappointed, though, on their performances maybe because it was rather clear that both of them were very uneasy performing on an extraordinarily big stage and before a really big crowd. Still, I was happy with the overall production and finals results. Anybody could win, but Carrie simply earned more nods for the vocal dynamics, great showmanship, and fervent appeal. For this, the country girl from Oklahoma will definitely sell records. up:gucci handbags


Comments:
hmm..*laughs*..and u noe what? i do have a blogspot acct too.its just that i keep it in low profile bec.i wasnt ready to show it in public yet..blah..but heck i will anyway.

this is dea.thanks for the bday msg u left for me.i just got back from my jersey/new york trip so i havent really settled down yet.

and as for my mails/msgs - this is like the first time ive had the chance to reply.thanks for remembering the day.its the 25th actually but no matter - u at least took the time to send the love to me.and thanks.

oh lol..how redundant.how many times did i say thank u lmao.

i havent updated my blog but i will.i might be using my blogspot instead of my lj..but i have to purge my blogspot first..bleeh.ill let u noe abt that in a bit

have a great day and sorry for taking the wrong spot to comment on

much luv,

dea.
 
oh yah..sorri...u can add this blurb too if u want..XD sup to u

latez..take care of urself aiite =>
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   August 2006   September 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]