Sleep all...sleep all day!!!

Musings of a Somnambulist Nocturnal

Monday, May 02, 2005

 

Ang init!

Music Played on my background: Have A Cry – Kina, 1983- John Mayer ...

Feels good that it’s three-day weekend for most corporate slaves like myself. I get to do a lot of stuff that I don’t even get the chance to plan on a regular workday. So over the past three days, I saw three films on DVD – Million-Dollar Baby, Training day, and Love Actually. I won’t do a critique for I am probably the only movie-freak who hasn’t seen these movies. Well just to reaffirm that all great elements are combined in the films. You might ask what these are…ah basta yun na yun!!!

Anyway, I’ve gone impulse buying lately, and I can’t believe I’ve spent that much for a pair of low-rise jeans (unbelievably priced over a thousand for an F&H!), a bag, a denim belt, three pairs of ankle socks, and 2 pairs of hipster undies. I don’t usually spend this much, and would normally have the patience to scavenge through the “on-sale” items in shambles at some local department store, but this time I didn’t care much. I’m a sucker for really fine designs, and I’m so happy to have located this shop at SM Fairview (yeah, our mall in the neighborhood), and it sells nice men’s clothing, kind of similar to the ones displayed at Tyler in Glorietta, but probably 10 to 15 percent off the latter’s tag. And so delighted to have found Gola shoes there! Yayness, as my friends would verbalize!! =) Oh by the way, they call it 2B. I was supposed to buy more stuff on sale, but I didn’t have enough cash, then. I hurriedly took this handsome sling bag from the display to the counter, and in two shakes, am poorer by a thousand and two hundred seventy five bucks. Heck! It’s a good investment for Porma’s sake…hehe! Planning to buy few more stuff during the week – a couple of nice-looking long-sleeved shirts (for the market visit dahil off muna sa casual attire kse kelangan kagalang-galang daw sa mga Hapon.) and a pair of black leather shoes. Sana lang merong okay na mura sa Linea or sa 2B. Bahala na. up:gucci bags

Oh divine providence! It’s a blistering 34.7 degrees (‘C)! I’m still blessed that I can still endure the intense heat. I’d love to experience such, but only when I’m at the beach soaking up the sun, and enjoying the waters and the bodies (hehe!) Experiencing summer heat in the house normally results to prickly heat, excessive sweating, and an irritable mom. San ka pa? Planning for some social and commercial comings and goings for this week and the next gets in the way of my setting off for the beach. But I won’t let the summer pass without making it to San Juan, Batangas. By all means…=)

Oh sya, I’m really hungry. Time for some food-stuffing.

***
After a hearty late late late lunch…

I need to make a write-up revolving around the theme of “Change.” I can’t think of a good one. Care to suggest for one?

***
It’s my mission to experiment on mixing sauces, herbs, and spices for the tri-colore pasta and prepare a specially concocted daiquiri. I better browse Amy’s Cookbook to get nice food preparation ideas. Instinctively, I may have a calling for the culinary arts, so karirin na! hehe!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   August 2006   September 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]