Sleep all...sleep all day!!!

Musings of a Somnambulist Nocturnal

Sunday, May 08, 2005

 
I took part at the 1st Philippine Blog Summit organized by the UP Law and Internet Society Program today. Galeng! I learned so much from it, and it was great to meet a lot of familiar names in the Blogosphere (Tama ba?) hehe! =) Also, it was really interesting to hear from the Sassy Lawyer and get a preview of those Notes From The Peanut Gallery, and see all other noteworthy bloggers from the society’s various sectors. up:gucci bags

Buddy happened to be my buddy during the summit, and man, buti na lang we had isaw after!!! I realized I craved for it for the longest time, and solb! Oh yeah, I just read your interview with McVie. Man, with your “straight-but-not-narrow” (familiar with one of those openmind web cliques?) aura and the Warm Bodies endeavor, I’ll soon see you sharing the spotlight with Dean, Connie, and the rest. But before you reach the summit, could you please customize a “prepossessing” template for my blog? Tutal you’re giving yourself a 3-year changeover into the creative arena, pagpraktisan mo na yung sa 'kin. Hehe!

I felt bad that Silver Ginn couldn’t make it because he felt sick this morning. Dude (and I’m calling you dude!!!), I’m starting to speculate about your whereabouts these past few nights. Not enough vitamins…

Oh, my back really aches. I’ve been pounding my keyboard for the past couple of hours while I park myself uncomfortably over this low stool. I blame it on the loose phone lines that don’t work kaya I need to connect to those ports adjacent to the not so portable furniture. So I'll go now and rip some Sade music. =)

Comments:
Thanks for dropping by ;) I look forward to reading more ;)
 
Thank you for supporting iBlog! Hope you can join the next one soon!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   August 2006   September 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]