Sleep all...sleep all day!!!

Musings of a Somnambulist Nocturnal

Saturday, June 04, 2005

 
I was supposed to meet up with some people last night at Coffee Bean GB3, but I didn’t make it on time…hehe! I went to the place past 10pm without having an idea that the people would meet up at 7:30 and leave early so people working on graveyard shift could go back to the office.

Oh well, reason was I couldn’t reach Silver Ginn through his mobile phone to confirm what time we were supposed to meet, so I just headed to the gym after work around 8:30, finished around 10, and then set off for Greenbelt 3.

Anyway, I saw no trail of Silver Ginn, so I left the place and dragged myself to Kitchen. Of course, I didn’t care if I was such a loner having dinner on a Friday night when everybody else was in party mood. Even so, I just amused myself of the restaurant’s interiors while discreetly listening in to some networker's sales pitch to his "downline" rookies (they're everywhere!!!). And oh, surely the tap water bottle was fashionably out of the ordinary (check photo below). up:gucci handbags

Had Coffee Bean’s vanilla Ice Blended as I capped the night. I was almost certainly bored and lost in space when I had one, because when I got home past midnight, I couldn’t figure why I ordered for such a pricey yet basic cold beverage. Oh man!

Kitchen Water with Mint Leaves

Tap water, please. =)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   August 2006   September 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]