Sleep all...sleep all day!!!

Musings of a Somnambulist Nocturnal

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

 

I Hate This Day!!!

I hate this day!!!

So background of the story...I owe my friend few friggin hundred dollars from our trip few months ago. All my financial issues started with this friggin' American Express people's not activating my account more than a couple of months back (even after several follow up calls to make sure that my card was working). So I had to charge everything to a work buddy's AMEX card and we kind of agreed that I would just pay her back upon receipt of her billing statement. up:gucci handbags

WhenI got reimbursed by my company last week, the forex rate was PHP 55.47 to a buck. Now, settling all dues on my work colleague's behalf, I'm friggin' stressed to know that exchange rate rises to PHP 56.45 to the dollar!!! Shhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lugi ako!!!

Anyway, that's not the end of the friggin' horror story. I scheduled a BPI online funds transfer before I left the office last night, as I anticipated that everything would be settled by today...well only to know this morning (after funds transfer confirmation) that the recipient account would be credited by the next banking day. Ano yun, nakafloat yung pera for a day???!!! Another shhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!! So where the hell is the convenience of real-time, online banking transaction that you showily market to the buying public???!!! Dammit! Phone bankers could not do anything, but utter their pretentiously empathetic spiel that yada..yada...yada...they all knew how extremely frustrated I was with how badly things turned out. (Hinga malalim...) Haay...still hoping that the peso appreciates against the dollar by tomorrow, so I don't incur another friggin' FOREX loss.

Hate it! Hate it! Hate it!!!

Comments:
Relax... hinga pa nang malalim. :)
 
buti na lang di ako naiin-bolb sa mga dolyar-dolyar na yan.

-anj, dukha
 
hahaha!!! =)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   August 2006   September 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]