Sleep all...sleep all day!!!

Musings of a Somnambulist Nocturnal

Sunday, July 17, 2005

 

Nauuso yata ito =)

Got this from Phillip...
up:gucci bags
Three names you go by:
1. Marlon
2. Marlon-san (yes, my Japanese clients call me
this way)
3. LonLon, my childhood nick

Three screen names you have had:
1. The Nerve
2. Sleepy Head
3. Somnambulist Nocturnal

Three physical things you like about yourself:
1. My ab
2. My ab
3. My ab

^ that makes it abs...hahaha! =)

Three physical things you don't like about yourself:
1. overstaying acne on my jawline (i can't match
Silver Ginn's tuloy. haha!)
2. My hair when it grows really thick 2 weeks after
i get a haircut
3. My butt (so i really need to drag my ass back to
the gym. hehe!)

Three things that scare you:
1. heights
2. reptiles (only when they're on the loose)
3. predictions of a devastating earthquake

Three of your daily essentials:
1. Shower
2. Shave
3. Brush

Three things you are wearing right now:
1. My China Hainan souvenir shirt
2. No Fear board shorts
3. My sexy black Mossimo undies (hahahaha!!!)

Three of your favorite bands and musical artists:
1. India.Arie
2. Tori Amos
3. Lifehouse (for now)

Three of your favorite songs:
1. Beautiful Surprise (India.Arie)
2. 100 Years (Five For Fighting)
3. Maybe (Dana Glover)

Three things you want in a relationship:
1.Trust
2. Respect
3. Mind-blowing sex =)

Two truths and one lie (in no particular order):
1. I was a theater performer.
2. Panglao Island is the best place I've ever been to.
3. I'm a workaholic.

Three physical things about the preferred sex that
appeal to you:
1. the eyes
2. the skin
3. the butt

Three of your favorite hobbies:
1. Take pictures.
2. Sing (kahit out of tune and mali-mali lyrics)
3. Sound trip

Three things you want to do really badly right now:
1. Exercise
2. Continue reading the Da Vinci Code
3. Sleep

(di ko alam kung ano uunahin ko...)

Three careers you're considering/you've
considered:
1. Marketing
2. Vis Comm (effort!)
3. Culinary Arts (isa pang effort ito...haha!)

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. Bohol
2. Tahiti
3. Macau

Three kids' names you like:
1. Elisha
2. Malachy
3. Aaliah

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. See all the great Asian temples.
2. Backpack from Luzon to Mindanao
3. Release an international best-seller

Three ways that you are stereotypically a boy:
1. I don't say "excuse me" when I fart at home. haha!
2. I have a messy room.
3. I don't like company when shopping for personal
stuff.

Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl:
1. I spend about an hour or so getting myself ready
before I leave for work.
2. I can't miss my nightime ritual.
3. I'm into HR/customer service.

Three celeb crushes:
1. Scarlett Johansson
2. ...
3. ...

Three people that I would like to see take this quiz
now:
1. EHS
2. anybody
3. ...

Yun lang...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   August 2006   September 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]