Sleep all...sleep all day!!!

Musings of a Somnambulist Nocturnal

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

 

Caffeine doses needed

I feel so sleepy this afternoon. This must have been induced by that weird-tasting mixed sea-food bathing in thick squash cream that I had for lunch. I know I need to complete some work before COB, but I've felt like my brain is not functioning well. Do I even need to take a breather? I dunno, I'm just too lazy to get off my seat and stroll outside the office building. The phone was just ringing several times, but I didn't move to pick it up. Oh thank God for voice mails! up:gucci handbags

Anyway, you read it. We're off to Nueva Vizcaya next weekend to see Arlo's new artsy and craftsy fartsy refuge up north. His family has put up a small handicraft center to supply retailers and crafts-aficionados of genuine Filipino native goods...just a reaffirmation of the entire clan's strong fondness of things creative. I should have gone to the place two years ago, but with my very crammed schedule during the bank management training months, I had to turn down such a rare and wonderful opportunity to go trekking up the Batad Heights. Now, I've decided to pack my bags and join the fun.

In truth, I can't conceal my excitement because this shall be my first trip to the North (if I remember it correctly) after 4 years since I spent a Holy Week break at my Grandmother's house in Ilocos. I am terribly missing the tranquil and relaxing sights of beaches and tobacco plantations now. Haay...oh well, no swimming at the beach this time, but picturing a splendid backdrop of mountains, waterfalls, and brooks creates in me an unusual thrill. Just keeping my toes crossed, as always, that it wouldn't rain much during my time off.

Now, I'm back to my lethargic self...

Comments:
bring barf bags. Sta. Fe always makes me dizzy.
 
duke - oh yeah i wont. =) we'll go to bayombong, the provincial capital. I don't know if this is farther than Santa Fe. i hope not. =)
 
it is after sta. fe. :p
 
oh yeah? so it's going to be one long trip then.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   August 2006   September 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]