Sleep all...sleep all day!!!

Musings of a Somnambulist Nocturnal

Saturday, August 06, 2005

 

Random

I surely love waking up on a rainy Saturday afternoon. There was a heavy downpour as I had late lunch around 2, so I dropped my plan to meet some friends down South. I decided to stay home and continue downloading more House music for my iTunes. I’ve been charmed by the music for a time, though I never made an effort (till last weekend) to ask people the titles and artists behind those tracks. So now the likes of Kaskade, Groove Armada, Benny Benassi, Hed Kandi, and Chris Cox are kin during those rainy late afternoons and evenings when I’ve no other choice but stay home and be drenched by the dark rhythms.

By the way, I’m not really a fan of Cher’s but the Thunderpuss club mix of “This Is A Song For The Lonely” (dunno if I got the track title right) is mesmerizing!
up:gucci handbags
***
So now, I’m waiting for a friend’s call. We’re up to watching Charlie tonight at the nearby cinema (mga taga-North lam nyo na ‘yun). I’ve been hearing nice reviews from friends, though I opted not setting high expectations of the film. Perhaps, I just need a diversion when a weekend outdoor adventure won’t come to pass.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   August 2006   September 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]