Sleep all...sleep all day!!!

Musings of a Somnambulist Nocturnal

Friday, September 16, 2005

 

Do you belive in life after love?

Got this meme from Dean.

You may go to this site and up:gucci handbags and look out for the search bar at the left side of the screen. Type in the year of your high school graduation. Enter. Click on the top 100 hits (one of the search results). Copy and paste the list into your blog and feel free to comment on the soundtrack of your naive years. Anyway, here's mine (Personal favorites in set in bold.).

***

1. Believe, Cher - One big hit! Sabi nila gumastos ng USD 100,000 ang lola nyo para magpa-overhaul. I just started loving its club remixes.
2. No Scrubs, TLC - Come back hit for the trio. Big fan of this song. I remember Sporty Thieves came out with "No Pigeons."
3. Angel Of Mine, Monica - "Pa-girl" ang kantang 'to, pero maganda pa rin ang lyrics.

4. Heartbreak Hotel, Whitney Houston - Okay lang.
5. Baby One More Time, Britney Spears - I admired Britney Spears' energy about a couple of weeks after topping the Charts. But I got tired of hearing the same bouncy tunes after a couple of hits. Nagustuhan ko na lang ulit when she came out with "I'm A Slave For You..."
6. Kiss Me, Sixpence None The Richer - Big fan of this song.
7. Genie In A Bottle, Christina Aguilera - This song is so, so...I remember Tita Elvie (TIta Shades) singing "I'm a genie in a batow..." lolz!
8. Every Morning, Sugar Ray - Summer na summer.
9. Nobody's Supposed To Be Here, Deborah Cox - The dance remix sounded better.
10. Livin' La Vida Loca, Ricky Martin - Sige aamin na ako...sino ba kasi ang di napaindak dito?
11. Where My Girls At?, 702 - I like the beat. I just feel bad the girls are a one-hit wonder.
12. If You Had My Love, Jennifer Lopez - cross-over artist ito!
13. Slide, Goo Goo Dolls - parang na-LSS ako dito.
14. Have You Ever?, Brandy - Ang senti nito.
15. I Want It That Way, Backstreet Boys - Dito ko una narinig na kumanta ng solo si Kuya Kevin. Napromote daw sya mula sa pagiging back-up singer/dancer. After 6 years, that gave Kevin ten points for the breakthrough performance!!!
16. I'm Your Angel, R. Kelly and Celine Dion - BORING!!!
17. All Star, Smash Mouth - One of the best tunes in '99. I bet they had a lot fun making the song and the video. =)
18. Angel, Sarah McLachlan - I bought the soundtrack of "City of Angels" because of Alanis Morisette. But I was memerized after playing the entire CD. Sarah Mclalchlan did a great, sultry rendition of "Angel."
19. Smooth, Santana Featuring Rob Thomas - I own this song on Music 21 and IO nights!
20. Unpretty, TLC - Oks lang.
21. Bills, Bills, Bills, Destiny's Child - Liked the bouncy beat.
22. Save Tonight, Eagle-Eye Cherry - Classic. It's on my iTunes playlist.
23. Last Kiss, Pearl Jam - Not a fan.
24. Fortunate, Maxwell - This is the ultimate make-out song!!!
25. All I Have To Give, Backstreet Boys - Did it come out in '99??? Oh well, I was never a fan of the boys, but still I give them credit for releasing this song. One of the best-written love tunes for me.
26. Bailamos, Enrique Iglesias - Not a big fan of Latin pop.
27. What's It Gonna Be?!, Busta Rhymes Featuring Janet - Mukha silang robot sa video.
28. What It's Like, Everlast - I don't remember this.
29. Fly Away, Lenny Kravitz - Okay, okay.
30. Someday, Sugar Ray - Ultimate LSS!
31. Lately, Divine - Another one-hit wonder...
32. That Don't Impress Me Much, Shania Twain - I remember Vina Morales.
33. Wild Wild West, Will Smith Featuring Dru Hill and Kool Moe Dee - Cool. I like the Dru Hill's vocals on the song.
34. Scar Tissue, Red Hot Chili Peppers - Stylish video.
35. Heartbreaker, Mariah Carey Featuring Jay-Z - Ang kikay nito.
36. I Still Believe, Mariah Carey - Tribute daw nya to kay Brenda K. Starr, the artist she did back up vocals for before she soared to superstardom.
37. The Hardest Thing, 98 Degrees - Ang OA ng video.
38. Summer Girls, LFO - Hehe. Three kids on the block's got a bunch of hits, Chinese food makes me sick, ... I like girls that wear Abercrombie and Fitch...another LSS. =)
39. Can I Get A..., Jay-Z Featuring Amil (Of Major Coinz) and Ja - Party song!
40. Jumper, Third Eye Blind - I remember "A Scratch In A Catwalk."
41. Doo Wop (That Thing), Lauryn Hill - Cool!
42. Mambo No. 5 (A Little Bit Of...), Lou Bega - Kakasawa when all radio stations played it day and night.
43. Sweet Lady, Tyrese - Never heard of the song.
44. It's Not Right But It's Okay, Whitney Houston - I like the Thunderpuss remix. It added this to Party Shuffle.
45. (God Must Have Spent) A Little More Time On You, 'N Sync - One of the few good N Sync songs.
46. Lullaby, Shawn Mullins - Classic!!!
47. Anywhere, 112 Featuring Lil'Z - I don't remember this song.
48. Tell Me It's Real, K-Ci and JoJo - It was aight...
49. Back 2 Good, Matchbox 20 - Brings back a lot of high school memories.
50. 808, Blaque - Boom, baby, boom, baby...
51. She's So High, Tal Bachman - Sino sya?
52. She's All I Ever Had, Ricky Martin - Next please...
53. Miami, Will Smith - Not as danceable as "Gettin' Jiggy Wit It"
54. Hands, Jewel - I like the video and the song. Uso kse ang mga movies na man against nature ang plot (Remember "Armageddon" and "Deep Impact"?)
55. Who Dat, JT Money Featuring Sole - Hmmm..??
56. Please Remember Me, Tim McGraw - I knew few Country songs.
57. From This Moment On, Shania Twain - Di ko dig yan.
58. Love Like This, Faith Evans - Another party song! =)
59. You, Jesse Powell - Sino rin sya???
60. Trippin', Total Featuring Missy Elliott - Di ko rin 'to narinig.
61. If You (Lovin' Me), Silk - I've yet to hear this song, too.
62. Ex-Factor, Lauryn Hill - Soulful. Idol!!!
63. Give It To You, Jordan Knight - Parang merong ka-tono yung song.
64. Black Balloon, Goo Goo Dolls - Oks din 'to.
65. Spend My Life With You, Eric Benet Featuring Tamia - "Dream Sounds"
66. These Are The Times, Dru Hill - "Dream Sounds pa rin"
67. I Don't Want To Miss A Thing, Mark Chesnutt - hmmm...ang alam ko lang na kumanta nyan ay Aerosmith.
68. I Do (Cherish You), 98 Degrees - Aly Landry is hot!
69. Because Of You, 98 Degrees - I remember Xenia and her boy band posters.
70. I Will Remember You (Live), Sarah McLachlan - I remember Dawson's Creek. But then, senti song ko rin to =)
71. Chante's Got A Man, Chante Moore - ...and that was the only line I remember.
72. Happily Ever After, Case - Hmm???
73. My Love Is Your Love, Whitney Houston - This song delivers a very touching message.
74. All Night Long, Faith Evans Featuring Puff Daddy - I was grooving to this.
75. Back That Thang Up, Juvenile Featuring Mannie Fresh and Lil' Wayne - Never heard.
76. Almost Doesn't Count, Brandy - I loved her VH1 performance (singing "Have You Ever" and then transposing to the chords of this song)
77. Man! I Feel Like A Woman!, Shania Twain - I realized I don't like Shania Twain, but then, she's still hot. =)
78. Steal My Sunshine, Len - Oks lang.
79. I Need To Know, Marc Anthony - I never liked Marc Anthony.
80. So Anxious, Ginuwine - Next...
81. Faded Pictures, Case and Joe - a personal favorite from the Rush Hour soundtrack. =)
82. Back At One, Brian McKnight - LSS
83. When A Woman's Fed Up, R. Kelly - Never heard.
84. How Forever Feels, Kenny Chesney - I told you, I know little about country music. hehe!
85. Amazed, Lonestar - sounds Country too. Sino nga ba sya/sila?
86. Sometimes, Britney Spears - I hate this song.
87. Ghetto Cowboy, Mo Thugs Family Featuring Bone Thugs-N-Harmony - I loved the beat!
88. Out Of My Head, Fastball - I don't remember this. But I recall, I did like one song by Fastball.
89. Hard Knock Life (Ghetto Anthem), Jay-Z
90. Jamboree, Naughty By Nature Featuring Zhane - Party song!!!
91. Take Me There, BLACKstreet and Mya Featuring Mase and Blinky Blink - This is a fun, fun song. Rugrats the movie was a blockbuster hit back then.
92. Stay The Same, Joey McIntyre - Naaalala ko ang resurrection ng New Kids on the Block (even Jordan Knight released his own album.)
93. Lesson In Leavin', Jo Dee Messina - Haven't heard of.
94. Iris, Goo Goo Dolls - Mesmerizing lyrics and music. Perfect theme to "City of Angels"
95. Satisfy You, Puff Daddy Featuring R. Kelly - Hmmm???
96. Better Days (And The Bottom Drops Out), Citizen King - Hmmm????
97. Music Of My Heart, 'N Sync and Gloria Estefan - Ayos lang. The film is good daw.
98. Write This Down, George Strait - huh?
99. When You Believe, Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey - I remember Noel singing this song. hahahaha!
100. God Must Have Spent A Little More Time On You, Alabama Featuring 'N Sync - meron na nito kanina, ah! =)

Try nyo rin kaya!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   August 2006   September 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]