Sleep all...sleep all day!!!

Musings of a Somnambulist Nocturnal

Saturday, September 10, 2005

 

Last Song Syndrome

I’ve been humming the tune for the past couple of days and now contemplating on the lyrics, I suddenly get sentimental. This song fills in me a feeling of gloom as I sense this man’s yearning for somebody whose love he can never, ever have.
up:gucci handbags
It’s too depressing my days let cynicism put in the shade my idea of synchronicity.

***
Oh well! Grabe, LSS na talaga 'to!!! =)

"You're Beautiful"
James Blunt

You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
I saw your face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you.
You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
There must be an angel with a smile on her face,
When she thought up that I should be with you.
But it's time to face the truth,
I will never be with you.

Comments:
best! THIS song? oh gawd. a dutch guy sent it to me. i love love love love love it! superb. LSS din ako dito. :) check out his other song "goodbye my Lover" sad :(

miss u!!!
 
bugsy - it's okay! =) Im still glad you get to comment again. hehehehe!

nicky - i dunno. i started to love the song when I was in Nueva Vizcaya and there I get the chance to listen closely to the lyrics.
ganun yata talaga when there's not a lot to worry about. pero sobrang kakalungkot talaga ng song na 'to! =(
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   August 2006   September 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]