Sleep all...sleep all day!!!

Musings of a Somnambulist Nocturnal

Sunday, October 16, 2005

 
Been really crazy slaving out in the office over the past week. So to bring back my sanity, I answered this meme. =)

I can't believe it's Monday again! Oh boy!!!
up:gucci handbags
***

1. DO YOU SNORE?
No

2. ARE YOU A LOVER OR A FIGHTER?
Both. I could be a lover and a fighter for love.

3.WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR?
Gracing a fiesta in a barrio of "aswangs" (tapos kakainin ako ng mga aswang). Crazy, but it really is my worst fear.

4. AS A KID, WERE YOU A LEGO MANIAC?
Yeah!

5. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF "REALITY" TV?
It's unsuspectingly addicting...

6. DO YOU CHEW ON YOUR STRAWS?
No

7. WERE YOU A CUTE BABY?
I don't think so.

8. IS THE SINGLE LIFE FOR YOU?
Maybe for now, it is.

9. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR KEYBOARD?
Black at the office and white at home

10. DO YOU SING IN THE SHOWER?
A lot! It's a routine.

11. HAVE YOU EVER BUNGEE JUMPED?
Not yet. I'd die just thinking of free-falling hundreds of meters from above the ground.

12. ANY SECRET TALENTS?
Atin-atin lang 'to ha...I have a "secret" acting ability!

13. WHAT'S YOUR IDEAL VACATION SPOT?
The beach...with an amazing seascape of powdery white sand and pristine waters

14. IS JAY LENO FUNNY?
I don't get to watch his show often.

15. CAN YOU SWIM?
Yes.

16. HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE "DONNIE DARKO"?
Nanalo ba ito sa Sundance? hehe.

17. DO YOU GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE OZONE?
Yes. But I don't do much about it.

18. HOW MANY LICKS DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO THE CENTER OF A TOOSTIE POP?
Depends if there's some sort of suction involved. haha!

19. CAN YOU SING THE ALPHABET BACKWARDS?
Only when forced to do so.

20. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON AN AIRPLANE?
Ah, yeah..

21. ARE YOU AN ONLY CHILD?
Nope.

22. DO YOU PREFER ELECTRIC OR MANUAL PENCIL SHARPENERS?
Manual. I'd love the vintage-looking sharpeners

23. WHAT'S YOUR STAND ON HUNTING?
I set double standards..It's okay for "primtive" (sorry..i can't think of a more politically correct term) people, but certainly not for city people who abuse the wildlife.

24. IS MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE?
I'm not even sure if I'll ever want to settle down.

26. WHAT ARE YOU ALLERGIC TO?
Pollution!

27. WHat WAS THE LAST (Significant) THING YOU SAID?
Addressed to my friends..."Which sex would you desire to ultimately settle down with (as in marriage or domestic partnership)?" (...and we heard noteworthy responses! hehehe)

28. IS TUPAC STILL ALIVE?
No

29. DO YOU CRY AT WEDDINGS?
No

30. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS?
Which eggs? =)

31. ARE BLONDES DUMB?
Stereotypically, yes. lol.

32. WHERE DOES THE OTHER SOCK END UP?
Sorry, I don't get it.

33. WHAT TIME IS IT?
7pm

34. DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME?
Yes.

35. IS MCDONALD'S DISGUSTING?
Sometimes. Just think of "Super Size Me."

36. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WERE IN A CAR?
This morning.

37. DO YOU PREFER BATHS OR SHOWERS?
Both. But if I'd have all the time in the world...bath ito! =)

38. IS SANTA CLAUS REAL?
I can't say.

39. DO YOU LIKE TO HAVE YOUR NECK KISSED?
Syempre naman. hahahaha!

40. ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK?
Depends on where I'm at.

41. WHAT ARE YOU ADDICTED TO?
Blogging, I think.

42. CRUNCHY OR CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER?
Like it creamy...

43. CAN YOU CRACK YOUR NECK?
Oh, yeah. And I love it!

44. HAVE YOU EVER RIDDEN IN AN AMBULANCE?
nope.

45. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BRUSHED YOUR TEETH Today?
Just once (this morning)..amoy sibuyas na hininga ko..haha!

46. IS DRUG FREE THE WAY TO BE?
Sorry, I'm doped. hehe!

47. ARE YOU A HEAVY SLEEPER?
Only during the weekends

48. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR EYES?
Dark Brown

49. HOW DO YOU SNEEZE?
Short and sweet..haha!

50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR LIFE?
Pwede na =) But of course, I'm constantly striving for the better.

51. WHO'S BETTER: STONE COLD OR THE ROCK?
The Rock because he has crossed-over to the silver screen (labo!).

52. ARE YOU PSYCHIC?
Slightly

53. HAVE YOU READ "CATCHER IN THE RYE"?
Not yet. Weird no? hehe!

54. DO YOU PLAY ANY INSTRUMENTS?
Piano and other instruments..hehe!

56. CAN YOU SNOWBOARD?
Sana lang merong snow 'no

57. DO YOU LIKE CAMPING?
Never went on camping..Pero mukha naman syang masaya.

58. DO U SNORT WHEN U LAUGH?
Sometimes I can't contain it. hahaha! hnggok!

59. DO YOU BELIEVE IN MAGIC?
Got to believe!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   August 2006   September 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]