Sleep all...sleep all day!!!

Musings of a Somnambulist Nocturnal

Thursday, October 20, 2005

 

Drained

I'm back to slaving off in the office. This is one of those nights that I can't avoid to go overtime due to a number of systemic customer issues. I had a tremendously stressful afternoon after pacifying a seriously fuming client with whom I spent a considerable amount of time explaining the root-cause of the problem and the key steps to get this resolved in no time. Although mentally and emotionally draining, it was good to talk this over so both sides get heard right then and there. up:gucci handbags

For the past months, I've been very tamed as I've made it a point that nobody gets offended by my words or actions. Albeit this afternoon was just different. I unleashed the dozing fighter. Regardless of how this business values its clientele, I wouldn't let anyone of them dismiss a clear systemic issue into a case of individual neglect. This is butchery of my character! My words instantaneously came out like fireballs without giving her a bit of chance to fire back (it had always been her talking, anyway).

I rested my case. She humbly apologized. Hah!

Hay...at the end of the day, all I needed was a filling dinner and a few good laughs.

Syet, sana weekend na!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   August 2006   September 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]