Sleep all...sleep all day!!!

Musings of a Somnambulist Nocturnal

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

 

Nakakabagot!

I am getting peculiarly jaded. For some strange reason, I long for something to bring smudges of neon into my monochromatic life. Not that I devote a big chunk of my time to work and the daily rituals that go along with it. In fact, I have been promising at observing a work-life balance; that for the past weeks I’ve managed to make it to our weekly after-work Hatha Yoga classes and swine out at new restaurants around Eastwood on Friday nights. Nevertheless, the experience doesn’t seem to completely please my hankering to embark on an escapade as overwhelming (but not essentially as grueling) as the one we had going to Batad. up:gucci bags

I’ve looked forward to the long weekend/holidays come the end of this month. But I haven’t decided yet where to head off. Getting stuck in the house for days could transform me into an extra bored stiff mortal. Haay, it’s not easy being a born-nomad. =(

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   August 2006   September 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]