Sleep all...sleep all day!!!

Musings of a Somnambulist Nocturnal

Monday, October 31, 2005

 
Sa Jack's Loft: Ang Muling Pagkikita =)

Sorry if I had not blogged for the past week. As usual, work was atrociously crazy and had demanded much of Yours truly’s attention. Other than that, I was also busy with organizing this masquerade and “trick-or-treat” party for the employees’ kids. I’m glad, though, that the event was a success in spite of the deficient manpower.
up:gucci handbags
It was late in the evening when I left the office (that was around 9) to meet some of my dear college friends at Eastwood. Sad to realize that ever since we changed work locations, we had been physically out of touch, so it was heartening to know that they had gone the distance to spend some quality time with me (and Joanne na rin).

It had been 5 months, too, since I last partied with them, and it felt really weird that I wasn’t ingesting alcohol that evening. In their absence, the night would be booze-packed with either workmates or high school buddies. Later did Anj exclaim that I was with “too-wholesome-to-be-cool (mala-DKU)” friends. Kaya yun, we shared desserts at this cafe called Fuzion.

I wasn’t really in the mood for sweets, so I took their pictures na lang. hehe! =)



Fria, JC, Rosey, and Jo (Acting lang 'yan!)

Ang Pinagkaguluhan

At dahil di nakasama si Anj sa picture...

JC and Jo =)

EHS: Don't worry, guys, I'll send the other pictures through the e-group. Nga pala, I won't be able to join you at EK this Friday. =(


Comments:
ganda ng camera! =)

pahiram nga!

anj
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   August 2006   September 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]