Sleep all...sleep all day!!!

Musings of a Somnambulist Nocturnal

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

 

At the end of the day...

Guys, meet my workstation...Just as it is after a long and hard day's work. La lang, I'm just destressing...=)

By the way, many thanks to Folkvang for the pug screensaver!!! =) Everyone at work just adores it up:gucci handbags .





































***
Just got back from a company sponsored talent search auditions a la American Idol. Of course, I didn't join because i don't have the nerve to perform infront of a music-amateur yet nastily berating spectators (read "officemates"). I was there as part of the organizing committe who shall be very busy for the next couple of weeks until the superhero-themed Yuletide bash kicks off at the Crowne Plaza Ballroom. We had so much fun gracing the auditions and I realized today how many frustrated Sarah Geronimo and Christian Bautista-wannabees at work have competitively taken the next big leap to heed their inner calling. Makes me think...

Anj and Rose - let's IO!!!

Comments:
hello
I just noticed that you commented on my blog... Sorry I never went back to look at my past entries... ahahaha...
Love is love is dead... Hmmm interesting way at looking at it.
Interesting blog you have. I hope you come to visit mine again if you don't think I seem too selfish to even comment on your blog after you have looked at mine. :P
 
p.s.

How do yuo make those links to other people's blogs??
I've tried to figure that out and I have no idea as to how to do that.
 
Ano yung mga pictures near your phone? the portraits and the one right above the mouse
 
yes!! syempre! schedule na natin to! (hmph, 'to kasing sina fria ayaw namang magvideoke!!!)...

may nakita akong magandang videoke song! Yung "don't leave me this way" yung kinanta ni latoya london (o, diba) sa AI nung disco night!

-frenchie
 
oi bes. tama ba na mag place ka pa ng pics ng work station mo sa blog. pwes, ako rin. ahhaa. gaya gaya :) im soooooooo excited to work in ortigas. haha different atmosphere. at shempre, infront of metrowalk ito. :D
 
alam nyo ba, nagovernight kami ng officemates ko sa oakwood for this year-end thing..so may nagdala ng magic sing..kaso di ko alam kung bakit parang di maganda yung performance ko that night. (haha!) I could not pull up my score to 90s level.
 
fria - those are hollywood icon dingbats and then the black and white photo..that's us..taken on fete de la musique (inside san mig pub).

anj - oo alam ko nga yung kanta na yan..haha! sige, pagpraktisan na yan para sa susunod na session performance level ka. hahahaha! =)
 
aww!!! that's us!

you love us!!! haha
 
sbe ko na nga ba ako yun eh! hahaha! yehey! mahal mo nga kme! :p

O sige sige, mag videoke na! Nakahanap na ko ng videoke song ko na kayang kaya ko kantahin...

ang "Insensitive" ni Jane Arden. Hehe.
 
o kelan na nga ba ang hidalgo-io session naten ulit??? go,go,go na to!!!

rosy
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   August 2006   September 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]