Sleep all...sleep all day!!!

Musings of a Somnambulist Nocturnal

Friday, December 23, 2005

 

Ho Ho Ho!

I was feeling very sickly over the weekend until Tuesday, but thank God, I was back to being hyper again come our company Christmas party on Wednesday night. Employees from the 4 major bundles came in their favorite fiction hero outfits. I surely couldn't spend the night cavorting in tights, so I decided to just party as a dressed down "Incredible."

I didn't expect that people (majority of which are IT professionals) would just be game to don leather tights, gothic makeup, and full-size helmets and headdresses. Prizes were at stake for the best guy, gal, and team in costume. Darna, Sponge Bob, and the Star Wars ensemble took home the awards of the night. I was actually rooting for either Storm or Queen Amidala for their efforts to dress up like the characters on film, but the judges just had to choose Mars Ravelo's heroine. up:gucci bags


The party turned out really eventful. We were dancing to disco and new wave music (Imagine!) and drinking drafts and drafts of beer until the wee hours of the morning. No wonder I've been feeling hyperacidic since yesterday. (Hayreeettttt!!!)






Oh well, I'm glad that it's the weekend and the entire Christendom will be celebrating the birth of the MESSIAH. So I end my blog here as I wish everyone a CHRISTMAS that's full of LOVE and JOY =)


Comments:
I hope you will have a wonderful Christmas and a blessed New Year Dude. Cheers!!
 
merry christmas, marlon!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   August 2006   September 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]