Sleep all...sleep all day!!!

Musings of a Somnambulist Nocturnal

Sunday, February 12, 2006

 

Random musings again…

***Friends, you’ve got to watch “Maria Full Of Grace!” It was a great consolation that HBO featured this film of powerhouse caliber on that gloomy Saturday morning when I couldn’t go out because of an ill-timed snowstorm.


Great reviews available on this site and gucci handbags

*** I’m all happy to rip a copy Vanessa Mae’s “Choreography.” If you just happen to be lovers of “classical pop” (I made up this genre) acts, as in the likes of Maksim and Bond, her music’ll definitely blow you away. A friend was charitable enough to rip all the songs from her album, and I can see that it’s becoming one of my iTunes player’s most played tracks.


***I love my friend Michiko who’s gone on US vacation for the past three months now. It excited me when I knew she flew in from California to Kentucky to visit relatives, so I sent her a message asking her if she could visit me in Cincy (it was obvious that I was desperate for some company back then). Unfortunately, her cousins had work on a weekend and no one could drive her to my hotel (‘twas supposed to be an hour or so drive from her place). Still, Mich made my day when she called me up just to know how I was doing (uhm…jaded…). We had one bubbly conversation for 10 minutes and it was enough to bring warmth to a frigid weekend (Chummy! Hahahaha!).

Next time let’s hook up at some far-off state! =) hehe!

***I adore the lights and sounds show at the Detroit Metropolitan Airport. I took snapshots of the tunnel that leads to the concourses...



***During that long trip, this is what I did.



***I’m too excited for another off-site planning session with my team. This time, we’ll hold it at Canyon Woods in Tagaytay. Summer of ’02 was last time I stayed there overnight with EHS, so I’m all excited to do it again. The session will only last a day (as in we’ll leave the place by 6), so we better search for a less expensive place to stay for the night. We’ve thought of having breakfast at Sonia’s and then have some nature trek at the Taal vicinity. No concrete plans for the itinerary so we’re open for good recommendations.

***I was blog surfing when I got the chance to read this article. As more depressing news unfold after that fatal incident at the Ultra, this blogger surely has a profound viewpoint to speak about. Very good read, indeed…

Comments:
Hi, Marlon. Ah, the Detroit airport! It's been a long time for me. Glad you liked it.

Thanks for the link and the comment, by the way.
 
=) yeah. i was actually impressed by the sight of it...it was superbowl sunday when i went there, buti na lang i didn't go through more security checks than usual.

will start reading your blog from this day on. =)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   August 2006   September 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]