Sleep all...sleep all day!!!

Musings of a Somnambulist Nocturnal

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

 

Some post-biz trip thoughts…

1. The food served on the plane was just unsavory. I’d strangle to death whoever invented beef slices with orange (the fruit) sauce!

2. I realized I wouldn’t survive a week eating cold, bland turkey sandwiches, chips, and fries. Unang gabi pa lang, umay-umay na ako, Thank God for Shanghai Mamas and Sakkiyo for the delectable Asian fried rice, Schezuan beef, and chicken teryaki!

3. Hate it when I struggled with choosing amongst quite few dining places to gratify my ever-craving palate. Most restaurants around downtown Cincinnati close by 7 in the evening.

4. I missed the big dinner at Nicola’s Ristorante. Food critics say it’s the most authentic Italian restaurant in Cincy, but I couldn’t drag my butt off my hotel room that Thursday night after two sleepless and very tiring days working on presentations.

5. I sooo looooove our client’s headquarters! It’s the best office I’ve ever been to. Imagine an office where there’s food galore at every corner (and it’s a typical work day ha.) Yogurts, donuts, pretzels, fresh fruits, green salads, pastas, coffees, teas, chocolate and coffee beans, Pringles, Swiss Miss Gucci bags, and so on… Call me skwater but I discreetly lifted 3 Swiss Miss packets from the snack bar and brought these with me to the hotel just so I had something free to drink in the morning (Mahal din yung breakfast sa hotel ha…Hehehehe!)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   August 2006   September 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]