Sleep all...sleep all day!!!

Musings of a Somnambulist Nocturnal

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

 

Burp!!!

Grabe, I'm soooo BONDAT! Just had nearly 2-hour lunch at Dampa in Libis and I absolutely enjoyed it! I heard people rave about a different dining experience wherein you buy fresh sea "creatures" from the seafood market, and then have it cooked for you at the adjacent restaurant. None of us workmates are very good at haggling for "sugpo" or "maya-maya," but a 10-15 percent discount for every kilo is not that bad! Nga lang, they charge high for the cooking and it would normally cost as much as (if not more than) the price of the fresh seafood.

But it really was a big lunch for a group of 8. I especially liked the "sinigang na ulo ng maya-maya" (served in two big bowls for half a kilo!!!) and the baked tahong. We also had buttered shrimps and tempura for the main course and ripe mangoes for dessert. I think it was sulit since we only paid PHP200(with a can of dalandan soda na yun), all-in! I was so full after and I'm starting to feel guilty because it's the Holy Week when I'm supposed to be fasting and reflecting...Oh well, I'm only human, but I'll make up to Him in the coming days. Peace, God!!! =)up:gucci handbags

Comments:
grabe ha... nagutom ako dito hehe. i haven't eaten filipino food like that since i moved :(
 
hehe! di bale when you come back for a visit, let me know..samahan ko kayo sa dampa. hehe! =)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   August 2006   September 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]