Sleep all...sleep all day!!!

Musings of a Somnambulist Nocturnal

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

 

Pre-departure mot-mot...

Guys, I’ll be on blogging gucci handbags and blog-hopping hiatus for about a week or so. We’ll visit my brother and his family in Macau and I’ll have limited or no access to the internet by then.

Too bad, I’ve had no time to look up online the must-see attractions, so I just let my brother plan for our itinerary in the coming days. My parents who went to my nephew's baptism in September of 2004 tell us that Taipa (where my brother first stayed) and the surrounding suburbs are laid-back which makes the place even more tourist-friendly. And since the city is small, one can drive around and see all the famed places in a day. Since my brother and sister-in-law both go to work, we will be on our own most of the time. I guess we're fortunate that neither traffic nor pollution are a major hassle once my sister and I decide to go on a walking tour around the town square.

I still don’t know if we’ll set for Hong Kong. Parents and friends suggest that we do, but I’ve yet to know if my brother could get complimentary seats on the turbojet. I keep my toes crossed that he could so I don’t have to shell out dollars which I’ve saved mainly for the best-buys in Macau. Ahehehe! =)

So there, I know it’s only for a week but I’m starting to miss friends. How I wish all my loved ones were with me on this escapade. Haay…Yun lang...hehe! =)

By the way, I’ll take this chance to greet everyone a HAPPY EASTER!!!

Comments:
Inggit to death ako. Everyone's taking a vacation! Huhuhuhu...

Enjoy the trip Marlon. ;)
 
Enjoy Macau. You're coming at a very good time since the weather has started getting better and it isn't as gray and gloomy as it was the past weeks.

And I suggest you do drop by Hong Kong since it's just a ferry ride away. The shopping here is so much better. Hehehe.
 
sama mo kami ni anj para di mo kami mamiss, hehehe...
pasalabung namen ha..
ingat and enjoy your vacation!
i'll miss you marlonie...

rosy
 
Marlon,

Enjoy Macau and you'll be missed by online friends and voyeurs. Nangungunsensya lang at baka sakaling maisama mo kami ng wala sa oras.

Happy Trip!

Gari
 
hello friends! been here for three days na rin and i guess ive been charmed by this small city. hehe.

was at the senado square yesterday, and all our shots were so "day-off" shots, but I didn't care. there were probably tens of thousands of other tourists that day from europe and the mainland so di ko na inintindi. hehehe! =)

ill tell more in the coming days. take care everyone!
 
u know what, i dont know how I would feel like when i eventually get out of the country this coming august. i think it will give me a new perspective about caucasian men and i think i will come home with a sore neck. HAHAHAHAHHA and u know why.

enjoy macau, and i miss u best!!!
 
hehe! bes, ill be arriving in manila later this afternoon already. it's really been a great week to be with family and not think about work. will post pictures again. ngats and see you soon!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   August 2006   September 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]