Sleep all...sleep all day!!!

Musings of a Somnambulist Nocturnal

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

 

Moved to A Better Home

I have moved to a better home!

Not that Joeuser wasn't a good one, but a lot of my friends would tell me that interface with JU was too daym boring. I guess blog readers, to keep on coming back to some blogger's site (in addition to intellectually stirred) must likewise be visually stimulated. So I know I need to work on some HTML and a whole lot of those techie embellishments. Anyway, I am exploring the wonders of Front Page to make things possible. But for now, as I transition into a new gucci bags blog environment, allow me to post without too much designs.

I am surely going to miss my buddies at JU. It was my home for little more than a year, and the discussions over that site were pretty insightful - from talks over religion, economics, and politics,down to the simplest of the average joe's desires and tribulations.

Anyway, my moving to a new home doesn't mean I'll cut ties with my old neighbors. They will always be the reason why I started and eventually got hooked to blogging, so it's surely important to visit old friends once in a while.

Well, it's almost 7 in the evening and I need to go. Been working for more than 12 hours already, and I need to rest. Until my next post..Take care y'all!

Comments:
hey, congratulations for the move! sabi ko sa yo e. much better than JU.

i'll update my links, buddy.
 
hehe! thanks for visiting my page. I think you were the first one who did!!! =)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   August 2006   September 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]