Sleep all...sleep all day!!!

Musings of a Somnambulist Nocturnal

Friday, August 26, 2005

 

The Making of A Fitness Buff (yeah, right!)

Just came back from the gym. =) To my surprise, I’ve made sure to go there at least thrice a week. The good thing is, for four weeks straight, I’ve consistently followed my workout plan and have encouraged teammates at work to make this a habit as well. The bad thing, however, is that my Friday workout club has never passed up pigging out at the nearest fast food chain or swanky bistro (…that, well, doesn’t really serve healthy stuff) right after gym sessions. So pass ako tonight!
up:gucci handbags
This morning, I packed some big chunks of grilled tuna which I plan to eat after I publish my blog. I know it’s not as delectable as my workout buddies are savoring now, but I realized it’s time that I do myself one healthy favor. I'm counting on my willpower so I can sustain this routine at least for the next 7 days.

Anyhow, I’m certain I won’t be able to read emails and blogs this weekend. No internet connection at home…huhu…alright enough of this crap, I gotta be going. Have a restful weekend everyone! =)

Comments:
speaking of gym, i did something totally embarassing the other night...i left my sweaty boxers inside the locker room the other night...yyyyaaaakkkkyyyyy!!! I don't know if i have to claim it pa.
 
hahha! just make sure your name's not written on the tag.
 
you might want to think twice on your tuna-a-day routine. canned tuna is not recommended for daily consumption. :)

http://www.cent4dent.com/html/dmag.htm
http://www.cfse.purdue.edu/files/news/MercuryFattyAcidsCanned.pdf
 
duke - buti nga i didn't put name tags eh. hehe! pero i decided not to claim it na. meron lang kakatawang reminder inside the locker room na unclaimed items will be donated to Charity. ngaks..lucky shall be the beneficiary...hahaha! =)

quietus - yeah, i read that canned tuna could even cause colon cancer. Pero i usually eat yung fresh from the sea (or freezer). tapos grilled lang. tapos moderate lang ang canned tuna especially kung kelangan mag-cost cut. hehe! =)
 
hey quietus, i just read the research findings on the high mercury content in tuna (whether processed or not)...oh well, ganun talaga siguro. one of the paradoxes of our time when we kill ourselves with the food we eat. but i guess there are also natural ways to cleanse ourselves of these toxins like drinking green tea(?). =)

ah bahala na, kung oras mo na oras mo na talaga...
 
dapat tumira ka na lang sa GenSan! fresh fish everyday. wala nga lang gym na matino. ;-P
 
Anj - sa pikas...gi...gi!!! fulls power!!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   August 2006   September 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]